Elf Sex Farm is horribly explained, so I’ll do my best to make things easier for newbies. I’ll update it as I go along
– One of your item slots is the equipped slot. Be sure to put your axe there, so you can use it with left click.
– Placeable items, like the table, have to be selected with right click, then placed with left click.
– Rabbits and other creatures can be killed with space bar, as long as you have the axe equipped.
– Once you reach the town, don’t bother selling “Sauteed wild vegetables”, sell rabbit meat.
– At night, go home, then select the bedroom and choose “Frontal”. This is a sex scene, and doing it will give you skillpoints. Do it every night, or miss out on them.
– “Sauteed wild vegetables” is a good way to recover stamina, you can eat it with right click.
– If you want space in your inventory, just drop the item (left click on item then left click on the ground) the girls will pick it up, as long as you are on the “house” map.
– If you pick up water from the well and you don’t intend or need to use it, just drop it. The girls will pick it up, but it won’t go into inventory
– Milk the girls as often as possible. Milk is great to recover thirst, but also it’s eventually used to make Milk bread.
– Some skills only unlock the option to buy things. Go to the farm lady on the town to see what you can buy.
– To sell something, you don’t need to carry it to the store. You just need to have it in your trunk.
– Quests that demand items MUST be carried with you. Keep in mind that the quest tracker will count items in your trunk, so be sure to have them on you when you’re going to deliver.
– You can automatize several actions, like planting a certain seed, or serving a certain meal at the table
– Once something is planted, you can leave the whole watering and harvesting to the girls. I haven’t found a downside to this. Just be sure to leave them enough wells
– Kebabs are great to sell and to eat. And they don’t require much.
– Animals have gender. Learn to identify it, because they produce different things.
– Contracts sold by the town council are used by placing them as if it was a house. The type of contract is the type of elf helping you.
– Talk to the elf girl and select the first option, this starts a quest
– Grab the axe from the trunk and equip it
– Grab the table and oven and place them near the house
– Use the axe on apple trees and grab circular bushes, with both items you can create a “Sauteed wild vegetable” on the oven
– Kill as many rabbits as you can, these are worth $5, and you’re gonna need $120 soon
– Go to the north to find the town and talk to the girl on the northwest
– Talk to the farm girl on the southeast of the town
– You can now go to the forest, which is at the east side of the map
– On the forest, go north and click on the tent to watch a sex scene
– Kill the kobolds with the axe then grab the item (elf hut)
– Go to the blacksmith on the far east of the forest to get some tools (hammer and crafting table), be sure to have space on your inventory
– Go near your home and place the elf hut
– Buy the animal from the farm girl. This is where you need $120
– Unlock the skills to craft the elf hut
– Use the hammer to destroy the elf hut
– Place the crafting table and use it to create the elf hut
– You can now craft farmlands
– You can now visit the purple haired elf at night. Doing this 2 times will get you a bull
– Before you are ready to raise animals, you’ll need a lot of things: a place for them to live, a bowl to feed, and water.
– The bowl can be filled only with processed grass, you need a grass cutter, and obviously grass, to get it. This process takes long, so be sure to start gathering before you place an animal.
How to farm unlimited milk
1. Talk with your elf or select menu You Can Freeze Time in game
2. Wait 2-3 min
3. Collecting a Milk from a elf!!